Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Remembering Elizabeth Taylor

The fashion world has lost an iconic figure today. I was shocked to hear about Elizabeth Taylor's passing. The essence of lady-like femininity and Hollywood glamour, she has served as an inspiration  for many generations. Her vivacious zest for life and unquestionable skill for acting, designing and activism has influenced everyone in some way. I remember doing a project about clothing and appearance from Ancient Egypt in grade 5, and using her role in Cleopatra as my influence. And of course, the smell of my mom's White Diamonds brings me back to my childhood. Even if she led a questionable lifestyle that you may not agree with, I think that we can stop to remember her extensive contributions to charities, culture, and the beauty and fashion world today. 

Images 1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!