Wednesday, March 23, 2011

in love

I am in.love. with Rue's latest issue, just launched yesterday. It has an abundance of design inspiration that I cannot wait to add to my inspiration folder. 
Just from the cover page I could tell that this issue would be unreal. 

Love the rustic white benches with the variety of floral arrangements. Right up my alley.
So right. Perfect balance of height, texture, colours and depth. 
The vignette speaks "apothecary meets horticulturist" to me. Love it. 

Perfect marriage between new and old, dull and shiny. 
There is something so cozy about this setting. I could totally picture a leisurely Sunday brunch with family and friends around this table.
I have been waiting forever to see these next photos. Bailey McCarthy from Peppermint Bliss hinted in this post about her home being featured in a magazine and my interest has been piqued ever since. I am not surprised at the amazingness of her home design, but I especially love the entry way. You can totally see her personality permeate her home with her decor choices (she's so eclectic and fun). 








Bailey, come design my future house? Okthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!