Saturday, March 17, 2012

Summer-like weather!

Oh hi, remember me? I sure do remember you! It's been awhile, but I heard you beckoning me back, so here I am! Let me update you on what's been happening in my life thus far. I've been soaking up the unseasonably warm weather this past week, because I've been on March Break! I think it's my new-favourite holiday. Who knew the teachers appreciated it more than the students? Ohhh good old teacher insight. I worked at the Garden Centre during my time off from the classroom, and it sure is nice to see greenery and pretty flowers growing. Summer is just around the corner! 

Speaking of flowers, look at these snapshots of pretty crocuses I found dwelling in my backyard:


Hello little guys, it's so nice to see you peeking up through the ground!

In other news, I've got 4 more weeks until I'm done my program! WHAT WHAT! I'm so excited and ready to have that diploma in my hand, and be on my merry way to England. 

I've been planning the MS Walk for our area, and it's great to see how many people are interested in helping out a good cause, even in our local economy's dire state. I had $81 donated in the matter of 2 hours. Every little bit counts! 

OH! Almost forgot to mention. I've started (renewed) a new exercise and eating regime, and I'm feeling great. Tomorrow marks the end of week one, and I plan on sticking with this lifestyle to shed the final 15 pounds to my ultimate goal weight!  I WILL wear a bathing suit this summer... I just need to put in the work to get there. 


I'm loving my new striped button-down. It's a little bit of a boyfriend style, kinda unlike my usual style, but it makes me smile! :) Shortly after this picture was taken, I got sunburn on my chest (!) Starting early this year, I tell ya.

Well, that's all for now, friends. Tomorrow's my last day of relaxation (AND Walking Dead season finale- WOOT) before I return to the hectic lifestyle of a teacher... oh, what a career I've chosen :) 

1 comment:

  1. No I don't remember you. Way to have a teacher's insight. That oufit is cute. Loves <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!