Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who Who Who's There?

Owls!! This post is for my sister who has an infatuation with owl jewelry. I threw in a couple of bags with owls on them, but I'm sure she won't mind. 

Clockwise from left: Filigree Owl Ring $6.80/ Jeweled Owl Canvas Tote $9.80/ Cuteberry Rhinestone Owl Brooch $30/ Great Horned Necklace $19.99/ Articulate Owl Earrings $20/ Pink Rhinestone Owl Figural Pendant Necklace $13.99/ Hinged Owl Necklace $22/ Briolette Rhinestone Brooch $18/ Throw the Owl In Ring $7.99/ Windly Ring $15/ Figueron Bag $40/ Owl Hair Clip $4/ Kenneth Jay Lane Owl Medallion Necklace $120
Owls are cute in a weird kind of way, don't you agree? I love the Cuteberry Rhinestone brooch, it'd look so cute on a cardigan- a la Emma Pillsbury

I hope you got your daily fix of owl-loving, Linds! xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!