Monday, March 7, 2011

Ohhh Ohhh olioboard!

Did you like my chant? I thought I'd share one of my favourite go-to sites to waste an hour or twoOlioboard is a site that has literally thousands upon thousands of items/combinations for interior design inspiration! Not only can you create mood boards for yourself, but you can browse by category, explore pre-created sets, and shop items that you find on this site! You can save your creations for future reference.
irafra
nsimpson
cozamia
smacsporran
This is a pretty handy tool if you ask me, and it's free! and you know how much I love free stuff! Can't wait until I have my own house... I'll probably spends weeks on this site trying to figure out how I want to design everything! For the time being I'll be satisfied with browsing other people's creativity.

Here's a mood board I made a few months ago for my dearest friend M, while she was re-doing her bedroom. I think she loved it, and she did end up using some of the colour schemes (she painted her room a blue colour). Explore this site, you won't be disappointed! Let me know what you think, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!