Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blake Lively for Très Belle Chanel Mademoiselle

The new advertisement for Chanel's Mademoiselle handbags, featuring Blake Lively, was released yesterday. Shot by Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld, Lively's first Chanel photo seems to be a success! From what I've read though, there are mixed reviews. Some think that Lively is not unique or interesting enough to be a Chanel face, but others are embracing the new ads. Personally, this picture doesn't really blow me away. Yes, Lively is gorgeous, and yes, the bag is gorgeous, and yes, Karl Legerfeld is a genius, but this picture does not evoke strong emotions from me. It's just meh. And I usually don't think meh when I think Chanel. What do you think? Does Lively do it for Chanel or not?

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!