Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baking Frenzy!

This weekend I went on a baking and cooking frenzy. Let's just say I ate gooood this weekend! When I'm stressed I find cooking and baking really cathartic. Here's what I made: 

Cheddar and Rosemary Tea Biscuits 



Vegetable and Rice Soup with Meatballs


Banana Nut Muffins!


Another shot of the Banana Nut muffins with a perfect view of the platter my momma gave me. I love the scalloped edging- so dainty and feminine! 


And here's the recipe I used! 

I got this cute recipe card from Messy Vegetarian Cook. There are different styled cards you can choose from, and download for free, so check it out!!! Then I just photoshopped in the text over the card image using FotoFlexer

Happy Baking my loves! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!