Sunday, March 6, 2011

Celeb Fashion Sundays!

The wonderful lady whose fashion I've chosen to celebrate this week is Amy Adams! She is so gorgeous and has such a great sense of style. She could totally fit into the 40s and 50s with ease. I want some of her glamour to seep into my life! Like ASAP!

All I can say is O-M-G. If it's good enough for the cover of Vanity Fair, it's good enough for me!

So fresh faced! Love the side pony.  
I love her hair! Seriously! And the blue of this dress just puts her hair and blue eyes at the centre of my focus/lust. 

Effortlessly fabulous.

GAH! Love white, Love her hair and LOVE her timelessly chic style!

YES!

Just further proves my point that she could easily fit into the 40s/50s.
Note to self: Must find fabulous jacket such as this one.

The one slight fashion eeep she committed was just recently at the Oscars. I think the dress could have worked on its own with its form fit and eye-catching sparkle, but she overdoes it with the necklace. So close to perfection, just not quite there. I will forgive her justthisonce.


Also, am I the only one who gets Isla Fisher and Amy Adams confused? HELLO twins! I think I have an obsession with red hair, because Isla Fisher has impeccable style, and the model in yesterday's post has hair that I'm coveting as well. 

Do you agree with me about Ms. Adams? Who do you turn to for never fail fashion inspiration?

{1/2&3/4/5/6/7/8}
{Isla Fisher image & Amy Adams image... editing done by me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!