Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Loving... Ethan Allen

I love to daydream about my future house and how I will decorate said house (honestly, it's so much better than doing homework). While I was perusing the interwebs I came across Ethan Allen's site, and it is an endless source of inspiration. I didn't see one thing that I didn't love. They have a fun "What's My Style?" decorating quiz which directs you to looks that you might love. My result was "villa," and I must say, they hit the nail on the head.

I browsed through the "French Villa" look, and I am quite smitten. Here are some of my favourite images: 

My dream bedroom. Sigh.

It looks so romantic and peaceful!

Where I would do all my blogging and (future) marking. 

Of course, I don't believe that I can be categorized into one style, so I looked at all other styles, and I'm also quite infatuated with the Loft style. These looks are from the "Marzipan Rooms."

Simple, clean, fresh. 
Love the pops of feminine charm. Must have those lamps and couch. 

Seriously. Can I get that to go?

These photos are promptly being submitted to my inspiration folder for my future "must-haves." Ethan Allen, you now hold a special place in my heart. 
I hope the spring-like weather is treating you well, my lovelies xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!