Sunday, March 13, 2011

Celeb Fashion Sundays!

Rachel McAdams. The epitome of old fashioned glamour. She's one of my favourite celebrities, and I feel a connection to her, because she is from St. Thomas, a 15 minute drive from my hometown! I had such a hard time selecting images this week because I wanted to include them all. They are just that good. I focussed on her magazine photo shoots this week because they are so glamorous and fabulous. No matter what her hair colour is or what she wears, she has a unique beauty and style that makes me covet. Hard.

Vogue Italia December 2010 
(1/2)
Vogue January 2010



InStyle November 2010



(11)

The InStyle ones have got to be my favourite. I love the 60s vibe. I have an urge to do a beehive in my hair today. I'll let you know how that goes.
xo lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!