Friday, March 11, 2011

One Look, Three Ways

When I wrote up this post about trench coats, I loved that Smart Set showed three different ways to wear one item of clothing. I thought that I would do the same thing and make the outfits work for different occasions. The focus piece this time is a striped pleat detailed blouse from Suzy Shier (only $22!). 
This outfit is work appropriate, but has pops of colour to keep it fun. 
I made this outfit tailored but more casual, perfect for meeting up with the girls for brunch. The red belt and peep-toe pumps keep the outfit youthful, and the accessories add visual interest and depth. 
I decided to have fun with this outfit. Because the shirt is on the conservative side, I used a bright purple knit skirt and a fuchsia clutch to really sex it up. Bright pink nail polish and lip gloss complements the clutch and beautifully contrasts the purple skirt. Shiny earrings and bracelet finish the look off.

I'd love to hear what you think about these outfits! 

Until later, my lovelies xo 

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!