Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exciting News+What I'm Wearing Today

Okay, so first of all I have to tell y'all my exciting news! First, my small little ole blog hit 100+ views overnight and I'm so excited about it! Not bad in a month's time! Second of all, I just about had a heart attack last night when I read Michelle from Ten June's comment on this post. I absolutely adore her blog and have been religiously reading it for over 3 months now. Needless to say, her sweet comment made my day life. So Michelle, if you're reading this, thanks again for making my life complete! Go read her blog now.

Now onto today's business: I bought a new outfit so I decided to post pictures! Both the shirt and the jeans are from Walmart. My heels are from Forever 21, my earrings, headband and ring are from Ardene's. Although you can't see in these pictures, my nail colour is by New York Color in Central Park. Yay for a pair of jeans that don't fall off by the end of the day!
 
I started getting silly by the end of my mini photo-shoot. Clearly I was channeling my inner Tyra with the hip pop and lock.  Here's a closer look at my head band and detailing on the shirt's neckline: 

So whatcha think? I'd love to hear your thoughts (about anything); comments make me giddy and happy! Until then, my darlings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!