Monday, March 28, 2011

A Garden Daydream

I gushed about the first volume of Ruche's spring lookbook in this post  awhile back. Now I'm back to gush some more. Their second volume of the 2011 Spring lookbook entitled "A Garden Daydream" is absolutely stunning. The dreamy, feminine and ethereal photos make me crave warmer weather, floral prints, bright nail polish and loose waves gathered in a side pony. 
What I think a modern-day Jane Austen heroine would look like.
Have a peek at their lookbook here. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these photos are GORGEOUS! I love the lighting. And the feminine touches. And their wavy hair!! So spring-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes thank you so much for the comment! You just made my day/week/life! I adore these photos as well, they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!