Sunday, March 27, 2011

Celeb Fashion Sundays!

Reese Witherspoon is one of those celebrities that I will always have the ultimate respect for, no matter what she does or what she wears (even though she always looks fabulous). She is a chameleon of fashion; she can rock the glam look, casual look, sophisticate, sexy, elegant,  ... need I go on? I've had a crush on her since about Grade 10 (loved Sweet Home Alabama), because let's be honest, who can hate her cute, bubbly, and friendly personality?
Morning coffee has never looked so good.
2011 Oscars- hello sixties Barbie!
OH EM GEE. Be still my beating heart. She looks absolutely fabulous, chic, sophisticated, I want to be her

Mommy on the go. I seriously hope I look that good when I have children. 
Looking absolutely stunning at her Avon scent debut. 
She really loves the sweetheart neckline...maybe because she is one? haha, see what I did there? Oh puns.
I adore the combination of red shoes and a yellow dress. It's so unexpected but totally works.
Looking adorbs with her latest beau Jim Toth (I hear they got married yesterday!!)
Hopefully I can procure some wedding photos to add to this compilation of her totally chic and covetable style. Who do you look at for inspiration? I'd love to hear what you think! 

Happy end to the weekend, my loves xo
Photos {1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!