Friday, March 25, 2011

You're Kidding me+ Weekend!!

I thought I'd leave you with something slightly hilarious/pitiful for the weekend. 

Move over, Barbie. There's a new doll in town. That's right friends. It's a Kate Middleton engagement doll. Available through the Franklin Mint for $195 (WHAT?!) this is available for pre-order now and will be shipped this spring. 

The description cracks me up:

But wait, it gets even better! 


The Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Doll will ship out Summer 2011. For $295.

Now I enjoy a good Princess story with the best of them, but I'm slightly appalled by the lengths that people are going to make a dollar from this Royal wedding. I mean, we live in 2011, isn't this Royal wedding hype a bit antiquated? Maybe it's just me, but either way, I can't picture myself paying $195 for a doll that resembles a commoner-soon-to-be-princess. At least I got a good laugh out of it!!


I'm taking a break for the rest of the weekend, but I'll be back on Sunday with "Celeb Fashion Sundays!" Have a wonderful weekend, darlings xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!