Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beautiful makeover from House Beautiful

A million kudos to Michelle at Ten June for sharing her faves from the latest issue of House Beautiful. I was enthralled with the pictures of the 1940s Suburban house makeover from North Carolina, so I headed over to House Beautiful to peruse them for myself.

The double pedestal sink is BANANAS! 
The upholstery on the chairs is  perfect, and I love the round table! 
How cheery is the yellow? And how fun are those stools? And can we talk about the floor? Amazeballs!
I'm having a love affair with grey bedrooms. The muted, calm tones are accentuated with the bright turquoise bedside lamps and fresh flowers.
Can we talk about coming home to this every day? I adore this wallpaper. And brown and navy blue is a surprisingly sophisticated colour combination. 

Swoon-inducing, right? Click here to read the full interview with Lindsey Coral Harper who designed this space. Looking at these gorgeously designed spaces is making me a tad jealous for my own place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!