Monday, September 26, 2011

(royal) weekend recap

Well loves, it's Monday again. This past weekend I took a jaunt to my parent's for some TLC (television, laundry, cooking- haha!). We went to Aberfoyle's Special Antique Show, and it was quite the sight. There were hundreds of vendors and tons of people milling around. I saw quite a few oddities and beautiful things. I didn't purchase anything, but I got a ton of ideas for my future dwelling (and it was also something I wanted to do on my 12 Before 2012 list). Later that afternoon, we went to the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington. I can't put into words how gorgeous and relaxing it is there, so I will let my pictures do the talking:







 I will be channeling the inner peace I found there during this hectic week. I highly recommend going there if you ever get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!