Wednesday, September 28, 2011

12 Before 2012 update!


Hey y'all! I just thought I'd drop in today to share a quick update with my 12 Before 2012 progress!  

Oh yes, I was madly in love with Ben Afleck (think Pearl Harbour)! This is part of the reason why I love re-visiting things from my childhood!
  • I made 2 bracelets two weekends ago, but never got around to sharing them with you. Here they be: 

Beads, wire and a clasp.  
Braided yarn with a clasp.
  • I've lost 5 more pounds since my last weigh-in, which brings me to 65 total pounds lost! Only 10 more to my goal weight! I think I can manage that before the dawn of the new year!
That's all I wanted to share today. I'm so glad that I'm slowly ticking things off of my "to do" wish for this year- it makes me feel as though I'm accomplishing something! 

{top image via/text edit by pinkazaleaparadise}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!