Wednesday, September 14, 2011

12 Before 2012 update!


Settling back into routine at school has kind of put my 12 Before 2012 list on the back burner, but I have managed to accomplish some small feats. One of my goals is to re-read the entire Harry Potter series. Last night I finished reading the first book in the Harry Potter series (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for those of you who don't know). I plan on starting the second one tonight. It's a great way to relax and unwind after a busy day because it's an interesting and easy read. I can't believe there are so many details I'd forgotten over the years! 


Another thing that I've been working on from my list is my weight loss. As of a few days ago, I had lost another 5 pounds, which puts my total weight loss at 60 pounds! It's surreal that I've accomplished this, but I intend to keep going. I don't own a scale here, because I found it far too easy to become a slave to the scale. I've started a combined workout regime of walking and pilates, and I keep eating healthy food choices, so hopefully the pounds continue to come off. Even if they don't come off as quickly as I would like them to, I feel great because I'm taking care of myself, and I feel accomplished, proud, and confident. 

Now you're all caught up on my progress so far... 3 and a half months left of 2011 (that feels almost unbelievable as I type that... because that means I'm only in class for that much longer- eek!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!