So you all know about my addiction to Pinterest by now. Well, when I happened upon this pin, I KNEW I had to try it out! Judging by the pictures from this tutorial, I tried to master it myself!
|Before (crappy quality)|
|After text (crappy pic)|
- Cut strips of newspaper with lots of text. Make sure it will cover your nail, and make the strip large enough that you can easily pull it off your nail.
- Paint on a base coat and let it dry.
- I did two coats of a grey coloured nail polish- "Cement" by Joe Fresh Style to be exact. Make sure nails are completely dry before proceeding with the next step.
- Dip fingers into rubbing alcohol for 5 seconds (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi...)
- Press the newspaper strip onto your nail and gently peel it off.
- Paint on a layer of topcoat.
That's it! It's fairly simple, and the results are so trendy! What about you- have you tried any funky nail art that I need to try? Have a fabulously trendy day, loves!