Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I've been Wearing

 As promised, here's a short post regarding a couple of outfits I've been wearing lately. I'm starting to get creative about what I put together as an outfit because weight loss has minimized my current wardrobe by at least half, and my income does not allow for me to splurge on new items. It also doesn't make a lot of sense to purchase a lot because I still plan on losing 20-25 pounds. My new favourite thing to do is wear a statement necklace with other solid pieces. Here's some proof:





I wore the pink outfit for Easter (with bunny ears!) and the grey one for a recent day out. I'm having fun playing with different accessories and pieces! Have a wonderful day; hopefully it's not soggy for you like it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!