Saturday, March 19, 2011

House Tour

I am in love with Joi and David's Chicago Apartment featured on Apartment Therapy. I love the eclectic, lived-in feel of this apartment. I can totally see myself living here. I love their use of colour, especially the pops of bright pink, yellow and turquoise. There is a sense of whimsy in this apartment, but it is put together in such an elegant way. Enough with the chit chat though, let's get to the pics!

So cozy and fun!

I think this would be my ideal kitchen in a starter home. I get excited looking at this. For reals.

So eclectic and cozy! 
This takes my breath away. I adore the floral lamp, the different decorative items and the mirror. 

Love the lamps and the accent mirror.
Bright pink pillows + metallic ottomans = perfection.

Love the bright yellow chair. Takes  a space that could be blah to AH!
This is such a cute vignette. 
The attention to detail with different fabrics, textures, metallic accents and patterns completes the space. Yes please!!

All images from Ann Manubay and Dabney Frake via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!