Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gleeful!

Did anyone else catch the episode of Glee last night? I KNOW that I said I was not fond of Valentine's Day, but the Valentine's Day episode of Glee had me smiling from ear to ear for the entire hour. It was so funny and sweet, I couldn't help but grin. I also loved the song choices, but my favourite by far was "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Puck. I know it was insulting to Lauren, but I'm rooting for them to get together anyways!


All photos from here

On another Glee note, have you heard of the Sephora by O.P.I Glee set of mini nail colours? With names like "Slushied, Gleek Out, and Sue vs. Shue" these colours are a must-have for any die hard Gleek. And at $24 for the entire set, I'd say that's a pretty reasonable price to pay for a lifetime (okay, maybe not, but I'm sure the polish lasts awhile) of happiness!
Buy the polish here

I'll leave you with a final Glee-related find that is completely darling. The blog What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? is completely genius and I must admit, fosters my unhealthy relationship with cardigans, pencil skirts, and anything feminine. Let's be serious, Emma is a fashion icon and you can go here to find out how to get her look for less, and just to revel in her style. *Sigh* Make sure to check it out!

Photo from here

Until then, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!