Thursday, February 2, 2012

My new Girl Crush

I don't know where I've been, but I've just recently become acquainted with Briony, from the blog A Girl, A Style, and I am seriously girl crushing hard on her! She's friggin adorable, lives an envious life of glamour and fashion, and she's clever! A transplant in the U.K., I will not only be taking fashion lessons from her, but gathering intel about life in the U.K. before I traverse there myself! 

Check out these adorable pictures of Miss B from The Glitter Guide...









"Whenever you have a spare day, act as though it’s your birthday. Eat cake for breakfast, dance around the room to your favourite songs, throw a frou frou tea party or movie night for your best friends, go to your favourite places… do whatever it is that makes you smile out loud." ~ Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!