Sunday, August 7, 2011

returning home


I suppose y'all think I fell off the face of the earth. I apologize eternally for essentially disappearing this summer. Not only was I extremely busy working, tutoring and just enjoying my break, I also lacked motivation in the creativity/inspiration department. Lately, however, I've been overflowing with inspiration and thoughts, so naturally I had to come here- that's the reason why I created this blog in the first place. Sometimes, it felt like more of a chore than a joy, and that's totally not what I wanted from my creative little outlet here. Nonetheless, I intend to do at least a weekly post for the remainder of the summer, and then once school begins in September I will be back in full force! What about you- do you ever get uninspired and lack motivation for blogging? Or am I the only one?





via Patterson Maker on tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!