Monday, April 11, 2011

What I'm Wearing Today...

So this is actually what I wore yesterday, but I thought I'd share it today. Essentially, my entire outfit is from Forever 21 (even the necklace pictured below), with the exception of my peep-toe sandals, which were bought from Payless years ago. What can I say, I love me some Forever 21! 

 
I also bought a new spring jacket from Walmart this weekend which I think is so fun! Originally, my momma spotted this gem and suggested I get it. But me, being wise with my money (ya right) decided to wait until funds weren't as tight. So here it is!
Since I want to be a primary teacher, I think it's okay for my fun personality to come through my clothing a little. I love the vibrant colour and the belt which creates a visible waistline. 
 
On an unrelated note, it's finals week, so my posts will be sporadic, delayed, or non-existant. Don't get angry with me my loves, I will be back in full-force next week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!