Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life in Colour Pt. 2

Earlier this week I posted this mood board of a living room with bright and cheery spring colours. To continue with this theme, I made a bathroom that is bright and fun with a hint of feminine glamour. 

I really wanted to make this space to be an oasis to just relax and rejuvenate. I used metallics, a chandelier and an intricately carved mirror with pops of pink to bring in the glam factor and some feminine charm. The bright green wall colour on the top half and the bead board on the bottom create a sense of whimsy to backdrop the blue and pink accents. The blue patterned chair and curtains round this room off so that one specific colour doesn't overwhelm the space. This just goes to show that unexpected colour combinations can work!
What do you think of this colour combination? Could you see yourself getting primped in this space? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!