Sunday, April 3, 2011

Celeb Fashion Sundays!

This week I thought I'd pay homage to one of my favourite yet mostly out of the limelight celebs, America Ferrera. I was first introduced to her from the show Ugly Betty. When I saw pictures of her "real" look and not just what she looked like when playing Betty, I was stunned. She's absolutely gorgeous and has (what I think is) an amazing figure, and she knows how to dress it up to show it off. She always looks glamourous and put together. 

Seriously, this is the transformation:
America Ferrera
Crazy, right?
Here she really glams it up. Notice how she always accentuates her waist to create an hourglass shape. I love jewel tone colours with her skin tone, they really make her stand out! 
101309-america-ferrera-200
512america_ferrera
Even casual, America has got dressing her body down to a science. A belt over a billowy tunic or plaid button up with skinny jeans and a peep toe heel looks like perfection to me!!
America Ferrera

She is really one of my favourite inspirations for fashion because she doesn't seem pretentious, and she also has a much more realistic body shape that women can relate to. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous! 

{1/2/3/4&5/6/7/8&9}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!