Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring Trend: Chiffon

I was reading one of my favourite sites for fashion and beauty trends, Refinery 29 and they had a fabulous article about the spring fashion trend, chiffon. Of course I desire to be indulged by anything spring these days, so I gobbled it up. However beautiful some of that clothing is, it's just not realistic for my student budget. I searched for some budget-friendly ways to incorporate chiffon into my wardrobe this spring, and here's what I came up with!

 From top: Chiffon Flowers Headband $4.80 Forever 21 Canada/Delicate Chiffon Woven Top $23.80 Forever 21 Canada/AE Ruffled Miniskirt $14.95 Online Only/AE Ribbon Bangle $9.95/Floral Print Chiffon Tops $26.50 Old Navy/Bright Chiffon Skirt $17.80 Forever 21 Canada/Chiffon Rosette Dress $23.80 Forever 21 Canada

These are all items that are reasonably priced and easy to incorporate into daily wear, am I right? However, I did find one piece that I absolutely adored. I'll add this one to the "someday" list:
Emily Rose Applique Chiffon Dress $328.00 BCBG Max Azria 

I hope everyone is staying warm and not going stir-crazy like I am! I wish it could be spring like yesterday! 
Until later, my lovelies xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!