Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celeb Fashion Sundays

I thought it would be fun to do a series of posts every Sunday, and what a better way to begin the week than to look to my favourite celebs for fashion inspiration. To start this off, without a doubt in my mind I looked to the ever-flawless Carrie Underwood. I've been Carrie's stalker fan since the beginning (I buy ALL her albums) and she's not only gorgeous on the outside but on the inside as well!

Photos from clockwise from top left found here, here, here, here and here


The best part of Carrie's fashion sense is that she can keep it real and still look adorable! Doesn't that make you want to hate her just a little
Photos found here, here and here 

 Doesn't Carrie always look amazing? Which celebs do you turn to for fashion inspiration? I am already thinking about who I'm going to feature next week!

 Until later, my lovelies xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!