Monday, February 21, 2011

Celeb Fashion Sunday (Monday)

I missed posting my "Celeb Fashion Sunday" yesterday because I was watching the Daytona 500 (did you see the rookie Trevor Bayne take the win? I predicted it!) and visiting with my family in honour of Ontario's Family Day, which is today.

The wonderful lady who's fashion I'm admiring this week is the gorgeous Kerry Washington. She always manages to look flawless and picture-perfect.

The sparkly dress makes her glow

I love the colour combination she plays with here. Orange and yellow are so summery!

At the Calvin Klein Women's Collection show, Kerry sticks with a simple dress and accessories and nails it.

Possibly my favourite look ever.

Love this!


She even looks amazing when she rocks out! Jealous. 
I'll be back later on today to post something that's freaking cool (pardon my English) and I must get my hands on them!! Until then, xo

{1/2/3/4&5/6}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!