Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preppin' for sunshine

Victoria Day weekend marks the kick off to summer in Canada. I worked a full weekend at the garden centre, and let me tell you, people are ready for summer to be here!! Considering we just celebrated it this past weekend, and my American friends are preparing to kick off summer this upcoming weekend, I compiled a list of summer essentials. 

From Forever 21
Basketweave Floppy Hat $6.50/ Sunglasses $6.80/ Crisscross Sandals $15.80/ Dots Handbag $15.80

From Old Navy:
Jersey Tank Top $22.94/ Distressed Denim Shorts $17.50/ Asymmetrical Open-Front Cardigan $28.99

From Sephora
Philosophy Superglossy Lip Gloss SPF 15 $16.50/ Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream for Face SPF 55 $19.50/ Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara $20 

From Stella & Dot
Paradise Studs $26/ Sunset Bangle $74/ La Coco Necklace $64 

Cocktail image via

Let's just hope that Mother Nature lets up and allows us to bask in her glorious rays soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! I <3 comments!